Our Consulting Engineers provide clients, architects, building contractors and project managers with a comprehensive civil and structural engineering design service. The team's proven track record is underpinned by its expertise of working across a wide range of sectors – from the commercial, rural, retail and industrial sectors, to the education, public and residential markets.
In addition, its wide ranging experience of projects encompasses complex developments, conservation of historic buildings, refurbishment and new build – it is this breadth of expertise, which makes us stand out in the marketplace.
Our starting point is always our client and their brief. Armed with this knowledge, we develop a comprehensive proposal based on sound, practical and economic designs which meet specific project requirements and objectives.
Whether undertaking a detailed assessment of a large development site, or an individual property, we always focus on providing our clients with a holistic approach using skill and experience to provide best value engineering design.
Our Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineers undertake the following:
• Concept, feasibility and scheme design studies
• Conservation and historic building specialism
• Early site due diligence including Flood Risk, Geo-environmental and Utility Assessments
• Inspection and assessment of existing structures
• Preparation of preliminary schemes and specifications
• Structural and civil engineering detail design and working drawings
• 3D modelling of buildings to aid the understanding of complex buildings
Opp.Rajas higher secondary school(Main Gate)
CALICUT OFFICE ADDRESS